Gerald R. Stockman
Gerald Stockman is a tough, caring, experienced advocate for the injured. He is a lifelong resident of Trenton, New Jersey, whose involvement in civic affairs and charitable organizations has included the Heart Fund, American Cancer Society, NAACP, New Jersey Association on Corrections, Mercer County Chapter of Big Brothers, Delaware Valley United Way, Anchor House Foundation, Delaware Joint Toll Bridge Commission, and Holistic Health Association of the Princeton Area.
Mr. Stockman has been honored for his efforts by the Mercer County Chapter of the National Conference of Christians and Jews, Mercer Somerset Middlesex Regional Study Council, Trenton Area Red Cross Chapter, National Hemophilia Foundation, Legal Services of the New Jersey and the Crossroads Theatre Company.
From 1980 to 1990, Mr. Stockman served as a Senator in the New Jersey State Legislature, where his legislative efforts centered on preserving open space, reforming the property tax system, urban redevelopment and education.
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania, 1959, J.D.
- College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA, 1956, Bachelor of Science
609-588-9800, ext. 113
3812 Quakerbridge Road
Hamilton, NJ 08619
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, President’s Club Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, New Jersey Sustaining Member
- American Bar Association Member
- New Jersey Bar Association Member
- New Jersey